Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Kids on the Block

So it's a little late but last month I went with my friend Melissa to see the New Kids on the Block preform at the E-Center in WVC. It was so much fun! I don't know if it was just a great concert or really reminiscent of jr.high or what but it was a super fabulous time. They sang a lot of their old songs, some of their new ones and over all made me laugh and giggle nearly the whole time! On a fun side note, David Archuletta was there watching them perform too...I think it was because Natasha Bedingfield was one of their openers (and Lady Gaga who more made me was to gag-a) I didn't take my camera (because the ticket said no camera and i was a good girl and left it in the car)but these are some pics from people I know who also went to the concert.



2 comments:

mary said...

how fun! i love a good concert!! i'm so glad you emailed me. i didn't know you had a blog. i'm gonna link us up so i can stalk you guys often!! lol.

Mason Manor said...

I had a new kids on the block snap bracelet (among other NKOTB accesories) in elem. school. Ah the memories.