Monday, December 8, 2008

Cell Phone

So mason and I were on our way home when we passed someone who had been pulled over by a police man. Mason was going on about how he doesn't like policemen because they might shoot someone. I was trying to explain to him how if we obey the rules and laws policeman are good, and they help us, and if he's ever lost or someone tries to take him he should call the police for help, etc...His reply,

"umm, mom i think i need a cell phone because if i get lost and i don't have a cell phone how can i call the police?"
yikes how is a mom supposed to argue with that- i mean we don't even have a house phone we just use our cell phones! Oh dear looks like I'm going to be in trouble with this one!

2 comments:

Vika said...

ha ha ha, mason is too smart! Both of your kids are so smart. cell phone for christmas? :)

the Bachlers said...

Great teaching moment! Now see what happens when you do such a good job. I'm guessing the reply should be that Mason will just have to stay with his mom or dad all the time. That way he won't need a cell phone.