
There's so much to post about the holiday happenings. We flew to Oakland and drove down to Oakdale Christmas Eve to spend a week with my family. We enjoyed lots of food and lots of fun visiting with both sides of my family, and spending a day going to Columbia and Knights Ferry. They are both old historic town that growing up we would go on field trips to, I'll talk more about them when I post those, I'm still waiting to get back a pic we took in old fashioned clothes, for now know that we survived our trip to Cali...coming back to way too much snow...school starting, again...and now we're all trying to get over a very nasty cold, all in all, we have a very good life.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
yes, we are still alive
Posted by jennsekona at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm sorry we weren't there to join in the fun. Instead we were basking in your "way too much snow."
Oh yeah, I love the prep for the nativity story. No need for words there.
Post a Comment