Friday, December 5, 2008

Picture with Santa


The kids and I went down to the mall tonight to get their pics taken with Santa. Yesterday Mason and Kennedy dictated letters to me for Santa and Mason could hardly wait for us to go down there so he could put his letter in the bag for Santa. I must admit dictating letters is an excellent idea and very helpful! Lol!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

When we were at the mall the other day I asked Paige if she wanted to go sit on Santa's lap. Absolutely NOT. I was pretty bummed since I feel like it would be really cruel for me to do it knowing she doesn't want to. Last year I had the crying picture. Maybe next year she will look as happy as your kiddos!! CUTE picture!

Amy said...

So cute!

Mason Manor said...

We went to see Santa today. Hannah wouldn't sit on his lap but she did remember to ask for a wagon while she clung to Dan's neck.(I told her she had to ask, or he wouldn't bring one). We are going to try again. :)