So this is mostly for Vika, but for anyone else who is interested feel free to read on.....so I officially signed up for the Freedom Run in Provo, anyone else want to join, you sign up on Active.com, and it's $28, I learned though, were I not to have been a procrastinator, I could've signed up back in May for $15, oh well. My 5K for August is one I'm really excited about! I had to look carefully, I work every other Saturday, so I wanted to try to make sure it was on a day I should have off, and I found one. It's called the No More Victims run.
No More Victims 5K benefiting the Children's Justice Center
Saturday, August 16, 2008, 08:00 AM Veteran's Memorial Park 1985 West 7800 South, West Jordan, UT 84088
It's $18, and you can sign up again on Active.com, or I think you can print off a paper and mail it in, but I think it's a really great cause, which is essentially the reason they have 5Ks, this one in particular is to help break the cycle of child abuse.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Coming up
Posted by jennsekona at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Jen, Paul and I just moved to Orem and Damon's moved in with us too. We're having a lot of fun! I've got several cousins running the 5k and the 10k. Do you remember Devin? I think he's running the 10k and Danya's husband is in the 5k. Maybe I'll go watch and see if I can find you! Where are you guys living? I would love to hear from you and good luck on Friday!! - Bre
Okay, I will do it with you. How exciting!!! Hopefully, by the end of the summer we will be so fit....:) How exciting!!! The $28 was a killer but I bit the bullet and bought it... See you Friday....
If I didn't make sense... I will do the Aug 16th with you... sorry, kinda slow today :)
Post a Comment