During our most recent trip to Cali, there was a party for my grandparents 60th anniversary. It was so much fun, to be there with most of my cousins to visit and just have a good time. My Grandparents are such amazing examples to me, their love and dedication to each other and their family is simply awe-inspiring, I can only hope and pray that Sipa and I can have a life like theirs.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
G&G 60th Anniversary Party
Posted by jennsekona at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
ooohhh Jen - I like this. I might have to "steal" one and use it on my blog. Is that okay? I'll give you credit so that it's not plagiarism. :)
It was so fun seeing you. When are you going back? I'll be there from around the 13th until the 21st of July.
Post a Comment