2 mile mark where Sipa and Danny were working the water station
the 3 runners
tough guys sipa and danny
ummm?
So a couple weeks ago I ran in another 5K, this time in Springville, in the rain, with my sister in law Manu, and Vika Filimoeatu, (she's married to one of Sipa's cousins Danny). Vika kicked our butts, but Manu and I beat our previous SLC Marathon time by a full minute finishing around 42:30. I was really excited especially since I'd been feeling some shin splints from running up and down the lane when we were in Oakdale. It was a lot of fun, and I'm getting ready to to the Freedom Run on the 4th of July in Provo. I think if I could just make myself a little more dedicated to this running business I might be amazing, but it's hard to dedicate a lot of time to it between working at Target, working in the back yard and all of the other things I do around the house, but at least it's something I really do enjoy and feel the greatest sense of accomplishment when I cross that finish line!




3 comments:
Nice job, Jen! I'm impressed! I'm glad that you enjoy running. Hope you're doing good. :)
Yeah, the 3 runners....!!! so we are on for the 4th then? I am going to register after this just to get that over with, and let me know about other runs k?
you are awesome! Great job!
Post a Comment