So since I have cut back my hours at Target I'm finding more and more I'm looking for fun things to do with the kids, besides things at the house (like places that have air conditioning). Sipa and the kids went here a couple months ago without me, so I decided I would go check it out with them. It's really cool! (yes, with air conditioning) but it's a warehouse type building with foam tile floors and 7 or so bouncers, that kids and adults can go on so the 3 of us went on most of these bouncers, 2 are for kids only, and 1 I went on only because Kennedy climbed up (granted it's like 25 ft tall, almost straight up) and decides she's too scared to go down, so I have to climb up, praying not to fall off backwards climbing these ridiculous pieces of foam they call a ladder up to the top to slide down with her, ummm, next time she can wait for Daddy!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Jumping Jacks!
Posted by jennsekona at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
looks like sooo much fun!
I hear you on the ac thing. Matt and I try not to ever run our ac to save money and from about 3pm on, I try to think of somewhere to go to stay cool. I will have to look for a place like that, sounds fun.
You are such a cute mom. I would probably have waited for the dad to get there...:)
Post a Comment