Friday, April 4, 2008

NKOTB


ok, so i gotta admit, i still know most of the words to many of the new kids on the block songs, and i also gotta admit, i felt old today when at the gym i saw them on the today show. so much so that i kept switching treadmills as people got off so i could move closer to the tv just so make sure that was really them looking like men in their mid-late thirties, wow! not my most effective workout, but at least i was there right? so i hopped onto http://www.nkotb.com/, signed up to receive emails from them (did i really just re-join their fan club?) listened to a track of their new song, yes, they are going on tour again, and yea, i still think they're "cute" and would still love to see them! so who's with me for a early 90s flashback

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So I am hurt that I am not considered a bloggin friend... :-) I up for a little NKOTB but I really didn't know them all that well. I think there was one song that I really liked and pretended I loved them cause my sisters did. I do remember that one has a birthday in May! Can I be considered for the club?

Anonymous said...

Oh boy thats just sad...and coming from me who over obsesses about Tv thats saying a lot...