Wednesday, April 2, 2008

colors?

so i am realizing, i am picky about colors, especially when it comes to painting my house. however, i also realize the reason i am painting and thereby picking colors is because i want to sell my house, so i am not picking colors that i necesarily like, but colors that will help the house sell and be appealing to most, if not all buyers....again too much hgtv, so without any further ado, the color we painted our master bath is ....blue. not quite as overwhelming as it sounds,it'a a very pale, icy blue, but the overall feeling of our bathroom, (when we finish of course) is going to be a spa retreat, so let me know what you think

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE it Love IT LOVE IT! Totally looks like a spa, sign me up for a treatment!!!

Unknown said...

I also love it! I want a spa like bathroom. I am so anxious to see the final results.

Katie said...

It looks awesome!