Sunday, August 9, 2009

going private?

so i'm thinking about joining those who have gone private, somewhat influenced by the family who found a pic on craigslist of their baby up for sale, the pic was taken off a public blog (that's the general jest of the story, details may not be spot on), so, make sure i have your email, i'll probably be doing this in the next week

6 comments:

Mason Manor said...

do you have my email? I wasn't sure, so here it is: danhanash@gmail.com :)

Cwilde said...

Jenn...add me to your list. carol_wilde@byu.edu

I check out you and Kelly all the time now. Thanks for stopping me at Walmart.

Vika said...

Mine is sanftyvix@gmail.com... I think I am going to go private as well. Thanks for this post...

mary said...

ooo scary. please add me. marylatu@gmail.com

Priamos Family said...

Hey Jenn- I'm way behind and trying to catch up with blogs, but I didn't know if you had my address: priamosfamily@gmail.com is the one we use for blogging! :)

~Annaliese

Ku'uipo Photography said...

Hey Jen,
Please add us dice16@gmail.com also if you can send your e-mail so I can add you to ours that would be great :)

Thanks,
The Kalamafoni's