I'm lousy at keeping this up today so before July slips away from me too I'm going to throw in May, which as previously mentioned included birthdays, a major haircut for me and the end of kindergarten for Mason meaning some tears for me,
wow 30 already!!
the school had a walk a thon
and of course kady had to participate
mason and some of his girlfriends

Mas and his teacher Mrs. Giles
so proud
i love my boys!


the 4 kindergarten classes
Monday, July 6, 2009
May recap
Posted by jennsekona at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Such cute pictures. Hard to believe Mason is done with kindergarten. And Jen - your hair looks great!
yes love the hair! It cracks me up all the pics of the girls! That is too cute!
I love these pictures, they are so cute
your kids are so cute jen! love the pics
Post a Comment