






So my goal of post more regularly hasn't been met so far, but once again I'm going to try to do better. For those who don't have facebook to see my status updates about my brother-in-law. Sipa's oldest brother, Kotoni, died in his sleep March 25, very unexpectedly, at the age of 42. We don't know the cause because they didn't do an autopsy, but Sipa, the kids and I flew out to Hawaii (which was an adventure in itself) to be with Uini (Winnie, my sister in law) and their 4 kids, Manu, Leni, Moli, and KJ ages 17, 16, 14, and 12. It was a great time to be there with family, to support each other and share stories. We didn't get to do a lot of sight seeing/ touristy stuff, but the things we did do I'll post those pics in another post. All of Sipa's siblings who aren't locked up (there are 2) and the one who's been deported, and of course Viu who passed away 2 yrs ago, were there along with my father in law, and his wife. I realize through times like these how grateful I am to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for the plan of salvation, and for the knowledge that I have that we will be together again someday. I love my in-laws. I know so many people who don't, or merely tolerate them, but I love mine and thought it was the greatest thing to be in Hawaii, one of most beautiful places with most of my nieces and nephews, and brothers and sisters in law. Sorry for the occasion but so neat to be there as a family.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Funeral
Posted by jennsekona at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I know that is so sad but the decorations of the veiwing was amazing.
Post a Comment