

Kennedy has been longing to take dance classes for the longest time, but since she's related to me, I have been worried that we would sign her up for something, and then she would change her mind, and I'd be stuck with fighting her every week to go, well so far this is not the case. I signed her up for this insanely fun, fairy tale ballet. It's a eight week class with 4 weeks dedicated to a story, this first story was The Wizard of Oz, and next week they start The Little Mermaid. They spend the first 10 min of the hour long class reading out of the most amazing pop-up book I've ever seen, 



then they get dressed, she's been a munchkin, a witch, and last week Dorothy. They had so much fun and she loves to practice all week, and she can't wait to go to Oakdale so her Aunt Kelly can teach her more ballet!



Sunday, February 8, 2009
Ballet Class
Posted by jennsekona at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jen, she is so cute. Way to go Kennedy!
Wow...that class looks awesome! Kennedy is so cute. I'm glad she's liking ballet! :)
how fun! what a cute idea. i know you've told me about it but to see pictures just made it so much better. i'm anxious to see all that she's learned.
Post a Comment