




Mason got to go on his 1st field trip last week. His and the other kindergarden class went to Hee Haw farms to go through the corn maze, get their own pumpkin and PLAY! Needless to say he loved it! Sipa got to go too! I had to work, but since Kennedy had preschool Sipa volunteered to go and be a chaperone, I think he had a good time too, plus lucky for me, this way I got pictures!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Field Trip
Posted by jennsekona at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun! We went to Hee Haw Farms with Hannah last year and it was so much fun! I'm glad Sipa and Mason had a good time :) Love all the pics
i am glad that sipa got to go for u so that u could get pictures and see how much he had! about my hair so when u say you think i should go darker do u mean darker than the pics i posted of jessica alba's color?
Post a Comment