Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to School

So there won't be a picture accompanying this blog mostly because it's 11:30, I should be sleeping but after being sick last weekend with a head cold, it's migrated to my throat/lungs and I keep coughing which is aggravating my sore throat, and keeping m awake, and I didn't take any pictures of me on my first day back to school :) But for those of you who didn't know I have decided to go back to school, again, 3rd times a charm right? I decided my last semester of school that I attended was I think fall '02, right before Mason was born, I registered to go after that but Kennedy got soo sick back in '05 that I just didn't go, so here I am again, 11 yrs after I started college back trying to finish. I am at least a junior so that's nice except for the fact that I feel like a junior in high school with stuff I'm trying to remember! Oh well. For the most part it's been really good. I'm enjoying my world civ 1 class, still need ideas for a term paper, basically on anything from the beginning of recorded time to about 1500 ad, so one would think this would be easy....too many choices. I'm also taking a pe class, fitness for life, which for some reason, (i think somebody somewhere hates me) there are 10 or so 16 yrs olds and a bunch of 18 &19 yr olds that make me feel like I'm 60! What do you mean you just did 100 push ups in 60 seconds, where did you learn to count?! I've nick named 2 so far, sit up boy, and stupid girl, for obvious reasons. SO yea, feels good and Kennedy started pre-school, she was hating being the only one who wanted to go to school not going (yes that means sipa was content not going back to school this semester) Life is good and we're learning!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm proud of you for going back! Are you still planning on majoring in history? Ideas for a term paper...Let's see the black death is always fun...really I just love the middle ages. Or, or, or...I'll have to think about it. It's been a long time since I've thought history.(My writing is riddled with ellipses, isn't it?)

Amy said...

Congrats! Good for you! Have fun, I miss college!

Mason Manor said...

Jen! Wow. I am so happy for you. One day I'll go back too. But it probabaly won't be for a long time (till all the kids are in school). congrats and I hope you have fun.

Vika said...

Way to go jenn! Good for you... I don't have your email addy but I wanted to let you know that we are doing a little birthday party for Malik this Friday from 5pm - 8pm at Danny's parents house in Lindon (635 E Center st). I will drop off the invitation later on this week but hope you guys can make it.

Vika

the Bachlers said...

I'm curious how many more nick names you have for some of you class mates in Fitness for DEATH, I mean Life.