Sunday, August 10, 2008

so i was protesting my blog until people posted comments on my blog but apparently it didn't work but now it appears that our camera is no longer with us. we had it camping this weekend at ward camp, i used it at 4am to take a pic of sipa playing dominos with his buddies and at 8am it was no longer on the table where i'd set it down. so i'm hoping that someone took it home on accident, or put it in a bag that we didn't check before we put it in storage otherwise i have to buy a camera and i've forever lost all of those pictures. so here's crossing my fingers to finding it

4 comments:

Mason Manor said...

I hope you find your camera...i love to see pictures and read updates about how everyone is doing ;)

Anonymous said...

Sad about your camera!! I hope you find it. Dominoes at 4am?????

Amy said...

Hope you find it!

Vika said...

I hope you get a cool one. Don't worry, we might have to get a new one ourselves