Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kevin's Mission!



So I was doing really good for awhile and then we had crazy happen. My mom and dad came out with my brother Kevin (and my aunt Karen), who entered the MTC Wed, April 22. He will be serving in the Montana Billings Mission. For those of you who had seen my sister's blog & my aunt's, yes, some of these are duplicates because I copied them, but I didn't have some of them, and others I was just to lazy to go find because I really wanted to post this so I can post BIRTHDAY WEEK! Anyway, we had a really neat couple of days running around getting last minute things together, spending time together. We had some yummy dinners, and lots of laughs! The night before he went in Mom, Dad, Kevin, and I went out to dinner just the 4 of us to Ruby River, and I don't remember laughing so hard in quite some time!


It was really neat taking him to the MTC, Sipa never went to the MTC, it took so long to get his visa and other paperwork that he left straight from Tonga to Guam/Micronesia, but then again, I guess that was back in the day! We saw a guy I worked with at Target walking around with his little group, I said hello, but I struggled, trying to remember his last name, hello elder ummm, Harrison! And then the family sitting behind us was Tongan, and Sipa used to play rugby with the dad yrs ago back in Cali! I'm really so very proud of the decision he has made to serve the Lord, and the people of Montana.

He's the first of the siblings, although he's #5 of the kids, he's the first boy, and us girls didn't/haven't gone. He is so perfect for that mission and I am so excited to hear how he learns and grows. It's crazy to think that when he gets back Mason will have already been baptised! Good Luck Kevin!! We love you!!

1 comments:

the Bachlers said...

This was a great trip. Thanks for being a great hostess. Aly loved playing with her cousins Mas & Kady.